Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Long December

I'm posting this from my phone while trying to sleep, so excuse any typos or gobbledygook. 

I had so many posts I wanted to write, but I can't write any of them, at least not right now. December has been utterly hellish. We lost two of our babies to a mysterious illness that seemed like a cold at first. We even thought Chloe was in the clear since she was able to come home for a week, but she took a turn for the worst. 

I don't feel like recommending a new nail polish or raking a poorly formulated cleanser over the coals right now. I can't fathom the idea of writing a December Favorites post because the good has been overshadowed by the bad. 

I'll be back when I can think clearly. Until then, please keep an eye on your cats. If they're sneezing and have no appetite, take them to the vet immediately. It didn't save our babies, but it could save yours. 

Happy New Year, everyone. 2013, I will not miss you. Please be kind, 2014. A lot of us need it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment