Friday, January 17, 2014

Update + Formula X for Sephora

I’ve never been happier to bid a year goodbye than 2013. After losing two of our cats, I was an emotional wreck. I won’t say I’m fully recovered — you can’t lose furry babies you’ve loved for so long and bounce back without experiencing sadness in less than a month — but I’m better.

Or I was until yet another baby needed to be spayed because she had developed a pyometra (infected uterus). Little Evil is fine. She’s running around mewing and being adorable, but after losing Ted and Chloe, it was terrifying.  

So that’s where I’ve been lately, but one of my New Year’s Resolutions was to update my blog regularly, so from now on, come Hell or High Water, I will be updating on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday even if it’s just a few sentences about something pretty I’ve seen. I started this blog to share things I’ve discovered/love/hate/would sell a kidney for, and I need to do a better job of doing it!



My newest obsession is the Formula X for Sephora nail polish in Perfection. It’s a mid-toned smokey taupe with purple undertones. It glides on like a dream and dries pretty quickly, too! I applied it Tuesday afternoon; it’s now after 6 pm on a Friday, and I have only two tiny patches on one nail that show any signs of wear. I’m constantly doing something with my hands, so that’s impressive. 

Right now I only have a sample size that I got for free with some of my VIB points, but I will definitely investigate more in the range. With their color selection, I’m sure I’ll find a few (or a hundred) I’d love to have. 


Has anyone else tried Sephora’s Formula X range? If so, what are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. hi

    this look beautiful

    and im so sorry for your loss i can't imagine me without my baby dog and my kitty

    and i lost before when i was 14 old year my dog and it was so hard for me to get fine so i can understand

    see you
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It definitely never gets any easier. All you can do is enjoy the time you have with them and cuddle them a lot.

    ReplyDelete