Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A to Z: Challenge Accepted



So… I joined the A to Z blogging challenge. Basically, you blog every day of April (with Sundays off), and your post has to start with that letter of the alphabet. Am I completely crazy for doing this? Or is it going to be a super fun and interesting thing to do? I honestly have no idea. Wish me luck, and feel free to drop suggestions for things I should blog about during the month of April! 

(Seriously. Give me suggestions, guys. Help!)

7 comments:

  1. Yup, it's a bit of madness but great fun! Well done for getting your badge up. Nice site ... and GOOD LUCK!

    I found you via the A-Z blog challenge list and I am seriously sorry that accessing my web page includes an extra step (if you do). The co-hosts have been trying to help me sort this out ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It sounds completely insane, but I figure I will never grow as a writer without a challenge, so...

    Accessing your site is one extra click, and it's so well-written that anyone who skips out because of one extra click would probably be too impatient to read it ANYWAY... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy but fun, when you arrive to "S" you can feature our sunglasses brand http://www.3starsabove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm. I just might. You have a some really gorgeous sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the A to Z I am working as one of the helpers this year so, may be passing again. . . . . . there will be a lot of blogs though by the first of Apri . . . . . . . . .so it can be a graet way to meet new bloggers and the like......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. :) Eek! As much work as blogging daily will be, helping has to be ten times the work. Good luck to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging every day for the month of April minus Sundays sounds frightening and interesting at the same time. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete