Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog Rec!

So… some weather we’ve been having, right? I promise not to turn this entry into a Bible-length rant about how it is not normal to have freezing rain and snow in Mississippi, but seriously, guys? Finland called. They want their weather back. (Okay, so they probably don’t, but we don’t want it, either!)

I’ve been remiss in my duties lately due to the strange, vile illness that won’t loosen its grip on me, but I will be back sooner rather than later with more reviews and recommendations. Until then, have a blog recommendation. 


If you’re interested in more macabre history and folklore the way I am, you’ll love Angel’s second blog, Dead Folks and Desiccation. The most recent entry is on the Viking lands of the dead. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The weather is vile and vicious. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It needs to go far, far away.

    ReplyDelete