Friday, February 14, 2014

Frye-day

(I apologize for the horrendous pun. Unless I get another pair of Frye boots on a Friday, you won't have to suffer it again!)



With my birthday coming up on the 23rd, I have a valid excuse to do a little shopping. These babies, whose arrival in the mail I anxiously await, are a gift from my aunt, and they are the Frye Melissa Button Zip Short in “slate glazed vintage leather.” The leather has a worn effect that will only look better with age. It doesn’t hurt that gray is my favorite color. 


I have horrible feet, and I live in boots year round, only breaking out my Converse sneakers or a pair of sandals if I know I’m going to be out in the hot sun all day. But for daily wear? Boots all the way. They offer more ankle stability than other shoes, and I’ll take all the help I can get. These are also relatively flat, so they’ll be fantastic for walking around. Hurry up, mail! 

And many thanks to my aunt for the pretties!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I hope they'll be as comfortable as my other Frye boots.

    ReplyDelete