Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday Wants #3

I’m not one to wear a lot of color, and when I do, I tend to stick to my comfort zone of warm, saffron yellows with the occasional sapphire blue or emerald green thrown in. But to be honest, I mostly wear black, cream, and gray. They’re classic, go with everything, and take the guesswork out of “what the hell am I going to wear today?” 



So when I saw this blazer on Zara’s website, I instantly fell in love. Part of that love is the idea of the weather being warm enough that a light blazer like this will be all I need, but the lines are delightfully simple, and the color is the perfect shade of gray, not too cool or too warm. 

The entire outfit is very me. I have the black trousers and white shirt. I just may need this topper to compliment it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment