Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Wants #6

I feel like death, but when I say I’m going to do something, I like to stick to it. I have said I will blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and so I shall!

I tried a sample of Bumble and Bumble’s Bb. Straight last night after my shower (because I am of a mind that no matter how lousy I feel, I will only feel worse if I’m greasy) and honestly didn’t see a drastic improvement to my normal blow-out. Then I fell asleep for roughly sixteen hours, waking occasionally in the grips of fever to pile every cover I own onto my person or kick them all off, depending on whether I was hot or cold. When I went into the bathroom and saw my hair for the first time, I was amazed

Instead of being matted to my hair from feverish tossing and turning, it was perfectly smooth, perfectly straight, and perfectly clean. Not even my bangs looked oily, and I normally wake up with them clinging to my forehead and in need of a spritz of dry shampoo. I need this in my life. I think I’m going to order it right now so that when my sample runs out, I’ll have the full size product waiting for me. 


4 comments:

  1. I love when I get a sample of something and it turns out to be awesome! I just had this happen with a skin lotion. Oh my gosh, it rocked. I went out and bought a huge bottle! I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm happy to see you're participating in the A-Z Challenge. I am stoked to be in it this year, it's going to be a blast!!

    Sending you some virtual chicken soup!

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a great way to find something awesome. Nothing sucks more than spending money on something and hating it, and that cuts out that step. Thanks! :) I've never done a challenge before, so I'm nervous/excited. But I think it will be fun in the end.

      Aw, thanks. I'm better now!

      Delete
  2. So sorry you haven't been feeling at all well. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I could just kick these headaches...

      Delete