Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A-Z Day 2: Biloxi Bound

Day 2: Biloxi, MS

Because I’m sick and can’t sleep now, I thought I’d tackle my next entry. It has nothing to do with the fact that I’ll probably pass out the second I get into my room, I swear.

For the next few days, I’ll be posting from Biloxi, MS!

I haven’t been to the beach in awhile, and I’m hoping the salty air (and fresh seafood) will help me recover from the sinus infection that is currently kicking my ass. It’s been years since I’ve been to Biloxi, before Katrina hit, and I’m looking forward to seeing it again. 


2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you are going to the beach. Sounds fun. kudos to you for getting in an A to Z entry even though you are sick and beach-bound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's awesome here. I may feel like death, but at least I feel like death with a pretty view! :)

    ReplyDelete