Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 15: Opinions on Ombré

Day 15: Ombré

I think I’m going to start a feature called Unpopular Opinion Time because there are quite a few things that everyone has/loves/wants that I just… don’t like. Ombré hair is one of them. 

To me, ombré hair doesn’t look edgy, cool, beachy, hip, boho, or sophisticated, all words I have heard used to describe the trend. Anyone who has ever bleached their hair and then gone over it with a darker color knows that the bleached ends fade, leaving a two-tone effect. That’s what it makes me think of. 



I’m sure there are plenty of women who hate my hair. That’s fine. They may hate bangs, think short hair is stupid, always think of Carrot Top when they see red hair, whatever. It’s just my opinion. We’re all entitled to them. Not liking someone’s hair color does not mean I think they are a horrible person, are ugly, or have no style. Plenty of extremely stylish women jumped on the bandwagon. I just think it’s time for the trend to go away now. It’s time for something fresh.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet and connect through the atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It definitely is. I'm finding so many new blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete