Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 16: Primer, Perfected

Day 16: Primer, Perfected

I have the oiliest eyelids in the world. Even when my face is dry and flaky, my lids are shiny enough to attract a BP drilling crew. I figured MAC’s Paint Pot or the Milani primer were as good as it could get for me. Shadows last about eight hours without fading, but they crease within five. Considering Urban Decay’s Primer Potion lasts three hours on me, I was willing to accept that I would always look somewhat sloppy after five hours.

Then I got a sample of the NARS Pro-Prime with a Sephora order, and it solved my problem completely. I applied my makeup at 9:30 in the morning, and by the time I was ready to go to bed at 2:30 am, my eyeshadow had not budged. It had not creased. It was flawless. My face, on the other hand… ahem. 

But I digress. NARS Pro-Prime is the most wonderful product I have ever tried. It does exactly what it’s supposed to and has changed my makeup routine completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment