Thursday, April 24, 2014

Days 19-21: Sadness, Tonsil Woes, and UV Uh Ohs

Days 19-21: Sadness, Tonsil Woes, and UV Uh Ohs

The internet has been down since Monday, and if that’s not reason enough to miss a few days in the challenge, the wife of one of my family’s oldest friends passed away, so we went to attend the wake. Death is never easy to begin with, and hers was unexpected to boot. 

In other news, I have Spring Sickness. I’m one of those annoying gals people hate because I start to grumble in protest when spring rolls around. I wouldn’t mind it so much if I didn’t stay sick. Pollen is evil. Wasps are evil. My tonsils are evil. Spring is evil. 

And, lastly, when I staggered into the bathroom to brush my teeth, bleary-eyed from sneezing nonstop… I almost used my sunscreen as toothpaste. They’re both in red tubes, and I made the grave mistake of leaving them side by side after a bathroom cleaning spree. That would have been disgusting, not to mention a total waste of sunscreen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment