Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Days 24 & 25: XM and YSL

Days 24 & 25: XM Radio and YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush

I’ve always been one to listen to my iPod (and before that, CDs) in favor of the radio. Classic rock stations play a lot of bad music in between the awesome songs. Newer stations… are a lot worse. I don’t loathe all new music, but there does seem to be a whole lot of crap being produced these days. To each their own and all that, but bubblegum pop is just not my thing.

Then I discovered XM Radio, which is basically the best invention since sliced bread. Some artists even have their own channels, something I think is so cool. I’m guilty of jamming to more than my fair share of 80s music. 


And speaking of the 80s, I don’t always get excited by new makeup releases. A lot of them sound like the same old, same old. The newly released YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush collection, on the other hand, has my attention. Some of the shades are so deliciously 80s, but with a modern finish. I’m going to have to check them out. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the packaging on the new YSL! I've yet to try it either. I am a huge music person also. I currently use Pandora and Spotify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always have the prettiest packaging! Hm, I should give Pandora a chance. Everyone recommends it.

    ReplyDelete