Monday, May 19, 2014

Don't Envy Me

After one week of applying OPI’s Nail Envy as directed… my nails are actually in worse condition than when I started. I’ve been careful to apply cuticle oil to my nails every night, and I use lotion each time I wash my hands. I don’t know if I just need to give it more time to work or if it’s just stopped working for me. 


I did see an improvement to my nails when I first started using Nail Envy as a base coat, but now that I’m following the directions and not using any nail polish, it’s not helping. I’m at my wit’s end, and I’m annoyed that it hasn’t helped at all. I’ll give it another week, but I’m dubious at best. 

So… any other suggestions? I’ve tried Sally Hansen’s various strengthening treatments, and those haven’t helped, either. 

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment when this post first went up, but I was on my phone, and couldn't comment. Ugh. Anyways, I'm sorry the Nail Envy didn't do the job :( Have you tried the coconut oil??? Maybe that will help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when phones do that! I'm awaiting my new tub of coconut oil, and my uncle (a doctor) has me eating meat again. He says brittle, flaky nails are very common for vegetarians, and it's a sign of vitamin deficiencies and could even mean my immune system is in the crapper. So... yay, veal and coconut oil? Not together. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete