Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 18: Smokey Eye

On day eighteen of the challenge, I am ready to pull my hair out because I’m totally incapable of photographing a smokey eye look. Why?

Oh, no reason. Just my face. Zits everywhere, even in my eyebrow. Yup. But I digress, and who knows? I may end up doing a full face tomorrow when the challenge is to recreate a face chart! Until then, I leave you with my last full-on smokey/bright eye… which happened back in April. Wow. I’ve just been slapping on some mascara and calling it done lately. It’s too hot for anything else. 

I remember exactly what makeup I had on because this was the first time I tried the NARS primer, and it wowed me by staying on roughly twelve hours without creasing. It was one of the colors from the Kat Von D Poetica palette, my NYX Skinny Marker liner, and Maybelline’s The Rocket mascara.

Looking at the picture now, I see some fallout, ack! Also, please ignore my brows. This was when I was starting to grow them out, and I hadn’t darkened them in ages. They are there. They’re just… blah. What's your go-to smokey eye?


No comments:

Post a Comment