Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 5: What I Wore

I hope everyone Stateside had a happy 4th! Mine was great because my mom got released from the hospital and is doing much better. I was tinkering with my phone playing games and was trying to photograph a hilarious scene in NCIS (which came out too blurry) when I remembered the photo challenge and went to see what the next challenge was. “What I Wore.” Ha!

My OOTD (outfit of the day) features: ratty blue hospital blankets provided by the sweet nurse because hospitals are cold! Baggy hoodie! Ancient beret! T-shirt! Oh, and let us not forget the deathly pallor and massively puffy eyes from not sleeping and crying all night!

In short, I look like utter death. That’s what I wore yesterday to celebrate Independence Day. Could be worse, right? I could look like this guy…

2 comments:

  1. You're too hard on yourself M! I an understand the puffy eyes from crying because your Mom was in the hospital. So happy she's doing better!!! Take care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will! I'm so relieved. That was scary. :(

    ReplyDelete