Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tag! You're It!

I found this tag over on Natalee’s blog, and since she tagged all readers to do it, I figured I would!

1.) What is your favorite season and why? Autumn! Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the legends. I love scary movies. I just love it. Then we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve… It’s just such a fun, festive time of year. 

2.) If money were no object, where would you travel, and why? Back to Washington, DC! If money were no object, I would just pick up and move there. It’s my favorite city. The energy of the place is just incredible. I’d also love to see Prague and Istanbul. 

3.) What is your favorite TV series? Eep! This is a tough one for me. There are so many I love! My current favorite is The Bridge, so I’ll go with that one.

4.) Coffee or tea? I have to choose?! I love both ridiculous amounts. Tea… but just barely. 

5.) What makes you happiest? The little things like when one of the kitties comes over and flops on my lap. Giving someone a gift that makes them freak out and squeal. That first smell of autumn — you know the one. 

6.) What three things can’t you leave the house without? My iPhone, sunglasses, and wallet. 

7.) What is your favorite topic to blog about? Definitely skincare. I’ve struggled with my skin since I was a teenager, so I’ve tested a lot of different things. I love getting e-mails from girls who say, “I remembered reading something about this cleanser in one of your posts, so I tried it, and it works!” That makes me so happy.

8.) If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dragon! More realistically, I’d like to switch lives with my cat Teeny. 

9.) What is your favorite music to listen to? Okay, so these questions are harder than I thought. It depends on my mood. I literally have everything from rap to Beethoven on my playlists. I recently discovered Panic at the Disco (thanks, Chelsea!), so I’m listening to them a lot lately. 

10.) What is your favorite procrastination activity? Definitely reading. I love to read. The problem is that I will read when I should be working. Oops?


So that’s the tag. I tag anyone who wants to fill this out. Link me back to your blogs when you do!

2 comments:

  1. Prague is definitely a beautiful place to live in. I haven't been there before, but I love seeing the pictures :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous! I will get there one day. I will... I hope!

    ReplyDelete