Monday, August 18, 2014

A Mini Haul

My shoulder is actually Satan. It’s so swollen and stiff it makes getting comfortable long enough to sleep impossible, so here’s a tiny haul of pressies from my mom.


Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner: I’ve heard good things about them, and they were on sale for two dollars each. If the shampoo sucks, it can be used as a shower gel, and if the conditioner sucks, it will work as shaving cream, so I can’t lose.



Zara Mini City Bag: I’m going to my cousin’s wedding this September. My dress is pink with yellow flowers, my cardigan matches the flowers, and my shoes are beige. Until placing my order, I didn’t own a bag that wasn’t black (too dark for my outfit) or a bright color (which would clash with my outfit), so this one is en route!

Has anyone else done any recent shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment