Tuesday, August 19, 2014

All the Things Are Brown...


We all have our likes and dislikes, but for many years, I legitimately despised anything beige, tan, or brown. If it wasn’t black, I wasn’t having it. End of discussion. I slowly branched out into gray, my current favorite color, and even olive green (which I stubbornly refused to acknowledge is closer to brown than green), but I still couldn’t abide real browns. 


Slowly, very slowly, I began to tolerate beige and cream, which I still classified as “very light brown” and therefore hated. Then, literally overnight, I began swooning over anything whiskey colored. Uh… what? Yeah, I have no idea. 


So many different options have opened up to me. I still hate navy blue and pale yellow, but in my defense, I look like an absolute corpse wearing them. 



Have you ever changed your mind about a color family or a trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment