Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dreaming of Fall

Pumpkin Spice Lattes have returned to Starbucks, which can only mean one thing: fall is on its way!


Fall is my favorite time of year. It’s cool without being too cold, the leaves turn colors, and there’s that indescribable scent in the air I’ve always referred to simply as “the fall smell.” Because, clearly, I am the next Sylvia Plath.


Where was I?

Fall! Zara has really nailed it this year, and I’m eyeing up pieces I can’t wait to snag for when the temperatures drop. Or, you know, next week because my style is “cold and pissed off about it.” My only beef with Zara is I find their sweaters run slightly large, so I never know if I should buy the small or the medium, end up buying the medium, and it’s always big. Eh, the oversized look is in, right? They also do the cutest shoes, and unlike many places, a size six is actually a size six!


What are your picks for fall? (They don’t have to come from Zara. I promise I know other stores exist).

No comments:

Post a Comment