Thursday, September 18, 2014

Is Rosewater the New Holy Water?


I’ve been traveling like crazy for the past week: I spent the night in three separate states, boarded four separate planes, and braved four different airports. 

I attended my cousin’s wedding, drank copious amounts of red wine (and may or may not still be suffering from it days later), and have committed the cardinal sin of not taking my makeup off before bed at least once. It is also that time of the month.

Somehow, my skin is less psychotic than it was before I left Jackson. I put it down to Mario Badescu’s Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. 

Feel hot and sweaty? Spray. 

Feel gross on the plane? Spray. 

Feel nauseated because of aforementioned red wine? Spray all the things!

This handy little mist (I brought the TSA-friendly mini-bottle with me) has been a literal skin savior for me on this trip. I’ve loved it for years, but I ran out and just… forgot I needed more. It happens, but it will never happen again. I shudder to think of what I’d look like right now if I hadn’t spotted the travel size the last time I was in ULTA.

Buy it, try it, love it. It’s cheap, and if it can survive the rigorous testing I just put it through, just think of what it can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment