Monday, October 6, 2014

Book Haul

I have a confession to make. I am a book addict. I guess I should call myself a reading addict since I also love magazines, comics, graphic novels, and humorously pithy comments sometimes found on food and beverage packaging. 

It's "I have Kindle and Nook apps on my phone, but I still carry my Nook almost everywhere I go" bad. 

So... while I was doing some Christmas shopping (don't panic! I start shopping early. It's still October), I indulged a little and downloaded several books everyone keeps telling me I have to read right now. I love holding a copy of the book in my hands, but to be honest? I'm running out of room. Plus I can start reading right away if it's an ebook instead of waiting for them to arrive.

Anyhow, here's what I got. And if you want to leave some recommendations, I'm always looking for more to read.










No comments:

Post a Comment