Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Haul


Disclaimer: I did not buy all of this at once! I’m not made of money, people. Also, two of the items were on sale, and another two will last me a very long time, so chill. 

1.) Philosophy Holiday Spice Rack: Three delicious shower gels that are almost the size of a full-price shower gel. Philosophy has the best scents, and I won’t be needing to buy shower gel for a very, very long time. 

2.) Turbie Twist: Regularly $9, I got this on sale for under $6 at Walgreens. My old hair towel died a nasty death. Not really — the elastic snapped, so it just wouldn’t stay put on my head anymore. Plus, it had stopped soaking up as much moisture. Has that happened to anyone else?

3.) Jack Skellington Mug: Also found at Walgreens, and look how cute! I’m a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fangirl, so when I saw the last little Jack mug sitting there looking so lonely, I had to take him home. 

4.) Owl iPhone Case: I actually got this to use as a second wallet because I have too many damn cards. It says $9.99 on the little tag, but for some happy reason, it rang up as being $7.99… without a sale tag being on it. I guess it was meant to be.

5.) Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm: This itty bitty pot costs $32. But! I do not use it as a cleansing balm. That thing would be gone in, what, five uses? I get nasty eczema patches during winter, so I use a teeny-tiny amount of this to cleanse the burning/itching/peeling areas because everything else hurts. The first time I ever tried this, I had a tiny sample jar a friend with similar skin depotted for me to try, and that lasted me an entire winter, so I can justify the cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment