Friday, October 31, 2014

Tag! The Fall Edition

1.) Favorite fall lip product?: I love it year-round, but I especially adore MAC’s Russian Red during the cooler months. It just seems to get prettier when there’s a chill in the air. 


2.) Favorite fall nail polish?: L’OrĂ©al’s Owl’s Night. It was released with their 2011 Project Runway collection, and it’s the most perfect brown-green-bronze in the universe.


3.) Favorite Starbucks fall drink?: Duh. Pumpkin Spice Crack, of course. 


4.) Favorite fall candle?: Anything spicy, pumpkiny, or woody. I can’t pick just one, but I love my new Bath and Body Works candles.

5.) Favorite fall scarf or accessory?: My green Burberry scarf. It’s the prettiest shade of green, and it keeps me so warm.


6.) Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?: I’ve never tried any of the others, so… haunted house.

7.) Favorite Halloween movie?: Nightmare Before Christmas! Is this a Halloween or a Christmas movie? I don’t know, and at this point, I’m ashamed to ask.


8.) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?: Mini-Butterfingers. They always seem to taste better on Halloween.

9.) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?: Since I’m sick, I shall skip a costume and simply clam my rightful place as Queen of the Undead.

10.) What is your favorite thing about fall?: The “fall smell.” Either you know exactly what I mean, or you’re going, “Huh?” If you’re in the latter category, I am so sorry you’ve been deprived of the most wonderful scent ever. 

I tag… anyone who wants to do this? It’s kind of late now, going up on Halloween and all. Happy Halloween, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment