Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Go Clear


I’ve been sick lately, so, as usual, my skin has been freaking out like nobody’s business. I still have a massive spot right above my cupid’s bow, and wow, that’s a lousy place to have a zit. Smiling, talking, drinking… all ouchy right now! 

I recently finished up another bottle of my Earth Science cleanser, and since I was already broken out, I figured it would be safe to test out the Go Clear Clarifying Cleanser AM/PM. What’s the worst that could happen, right? (Well, I could have broken out worse or had an allergic reaction, but…)

This stuff is genius! It’s improved my skin in a matter of days without stripping my skin and leaving it overly dry. It has tiny little beads, so it also exfoliates, but there aren’t many of them, and they’re very smooth, so they won’t scratch the skin.

The cleanser was given to me by my aunt, so I had to look up the price. It was apparently once stocked by Sephora, but now I can only find it on Amazon. It’s alcohol, oil, lanolin, and propylene glycol free. It also contains no artificial dyes or fragrances. At $26.99, it’s in the same price range as most Origins cleansers, and I’d say it has a comparable performance. 


I’d definitely recommend giving it a try if you have problematic but sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment