Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Organix/OGX Moroccan Argan Oil

Dear Sickness,

You can really leave me alone now. Seriously. I won’t miss you at all. Not even kidding.

No love,

Me


…all sarcasm aside, I still feel pretty crappy, which sucks. What does not suck is that I’ve discovered a hair oil that rivals the famed Moroccan Oil… and it costs $7.99. 

I bought the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil (the brand is also called OGX, and the packaging is otherwise identical) about a year ago, pitched it in a drawer, and forgot it. Then I rediscovered it during a cleaning spree, and when I ran out of my It’s A 10, my Moroccan Oil, and my miniature Ojon Oil, I decided to test it out. 

When I’m sick, everything suffers. My nails will break off, my skin will break out, and my hair will turn into a frizzy ball of WTF Is On Your Head? My nails have broken, my skin is mottled… but my hair is smooth and soft without being a greasy mess. And it's not tested on animals, which always makes me happy.  

One out of three ain’t bad. 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! My new posts will be over here: http://www.alittleevil.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    Also here is a great offer from ArganLife Argan Oil. Do not waste your money! Click and benefit from our offer: BUY 1 ARGAN GET 1 FOR FREE
    ORDER NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Argan tree known as Argania spinosa, the trees endemic to the southern morocco it does not grow anywhere else.
    Argan: The most prized oils in the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog

    Looking for 100% Pure Bamboo Cottons Pads at the best price? AnnaLisaCotton.com is the leading online shop for Organic Cotton, Makeup remover Pads, Aloe Vera.

    ReplyDelete